Considering a business strategy’s value and importance would like to highlight using the titanic tragedy as a more realistic instance. They clearly said it’s unsinkable with the technology and resources, the ship had.
At the launch phase or finding investments they believed it’s unsinkable with the resources and strategy they had.
They have done very well for the launch with their best effort.
IS IT ENOUGH FOR THEM?
Of course, they succeeded. Yes, THEY LAUNCHED.
BUT WHAT HAPPENED?
They were able to create a great demand for the first tour. Possible to cover 3X the investments with the comfort of growth. They stepped into it.
WHY THEY WERE NOT ABLE TO RETAIN OR BE UNSINKABLE AS EXPECTED?
That caused instability in the ship engine, in the crew and went up to stage similar to Decline or Tragedy.
STRATEGY AND TRAGEDY???
Many entities fail because of not having a proper strategy or not harvesting properly in businesses/proceedings.
It’s important Now to learn from TITANIC disaster and HOW TO CONVERT TRAGEDY into SUCCESS STORY WITH STRATEGY?
- Create a proper business strategy or adapt to the business strategy with lessons learned.
- Adapt to SMART GOALS OR STRATEGIES.
- Address issues or concerns at the lowest level immediately.
- Be POSITIVE, RESPONSIBLE AND UNDERSTAND THE OBSTACLE IN THE MARKET OR NICHES.
- MITIGATE the risks and battle the obstacles/demands according to proper study and PLAN.
- Check on WHAT is NOT in your favor, adapt and utilize the resource’s maximum BUT keeping provisions to avoid another.
- BE MOTIVATED, DO DO DO TRY UNTIL EVERYTHING IN YOUR FAVOUR.
- Never think to DO or die. Think to start from beginning but not from zero. But with your harvest mainly with previous experiences and exposures.